Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Throwing myself into the void

Odd changes of thoughts, attitudes and perceptions have brought me to a place where I want to take a leap into all the possibilites that are within me.

After ten years of being controlled by hormones (the birth control variety)... I feel the need to see who I am without them...this is a giant leap...I've tried it before...but this seems a little risky at this time in my life. But I would really like to be able to read my natural state.

I also have thrown myself to the wolves...Yesterday I participated in a bachlor/bachlorette contest in my little valley. Several of the young singles in this valley compete to win top 5 to be "bided off for charity". However, names and pictures go in the Vail Daily, and the whole town gets to see it. In this valley 92% read the paper everyday. So I have taken another leap to "show myself off" as a single in the valley. I won't know until Nov. 12 if I make top 5...I don't know if top 5 is my goal...I think trying something fully unlike me...is more the point.

It's a rocky road here in the off season,

I will be spending my first halloween in the valley as a bliss junkie...

I hope to squeeze all the bliss I have into a few hours of fun

kreature

No comments: