Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Friday, October 10, 2008

another day another dollar...

I have been avoiding...everything.

yet, I am more than happy to be sitting at starbucks gettting paid to drink coffee..

these days are numbered!

I am moving to a new apartment...the same complex I lived in before I moved to Tahoe.

It seems full circle..yet I can't decide if it is a good thing or not.

the new deli job blows...but I am happy to have an off season job

this week has been long, I have tried to avoid my local bar...cuz' the patrons have been driving me crazy!

'Tis the season for crackheads out of work..older men with noting better to do than go to the bar and a ton of locals that are way too bored.' Really old already!

In this move, I will try to find some new hobbies, avoid the dirtbags and find somewhere cool to hang out.

We will see...

kreature

No comments: