Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

a new day

So the good news is that I got paid today...at least that is a better start to the day.

Today should be better...the anger has subsideded a bit...

It felt like a trip yesterday....when your in the thick of it..it feels like it is never going to end...

Today it feels like I have "come down" from my emotional outburst.

I'm not so sure I am fully out of the weeds yet...

but I start my new job at the Smiling Moose and I look at another place this evening...

so these simple distractions should keep me on task today.

Thanks for reading...sorry it was so painfull yesterday...but sometimes I really feel like I need to vent my frusturations...I don't have a that many people who are willing to listen to my shit...when I am in the thick of it.

kreature

No comments: