Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Friday, October 24, 2008

The leaves fall where they may...

I am moved into my new place with two complete strangers...one male, one female.

It feels full circle, I am living in the same apartment, I lived in when I left here four years ago.

It is an ok price...but a great location.

I'm starting to spend more time here..but lately I have been avoiding the transition and spending more time at Joes (my local bar).

I have tried to cultivate some new relationships..yet as soon as I feel like I am following through...I walk away.

My dreams recently, have been heart shattering... I dream of comfort, familiarity, and friends...and when I wake up I miss it all.

The mystic feel of fall has diminished...now we bundle up and wait for snow.

I do like the cold chill in the air...I feels like my heart...

kreature

1 comment:

DaMoose said...

Wow Kreature quite the post, but it hits me in a lot of ways. Being a guy, it's different but similar by having a lot of the same thoughts. I’m planning a 6 month to 18 year sabbatical starting the first of the year. Quit my job… yadda yadda yadda. Heading out in my converted Wasted Veggie Oil RV. Save the earth by running on used veggie oil, use solar panels and wind gen for power.. yadda yadda yadda… same ol earthy story. But, one thing I like to pass along to you is a saying that in a show back in the 60’s called “Then Came Bronson” where he traveled the US on a motorcycle, being tired and frustrated with work and relationships along with all the BS that goes with it (and this was back in the 60s!). What he said as he headed out on his travels ….. “I’m not out to find myself or to solve the world’s problems, just to see more clearly”. Maybe that is what you are doing? Hell, I sure hope to see it. In any case your blog is interesting, keep it up. I will start my journey soon enough and wonder if I will be having the same feelings too. I’ll be leaving a relationship of 8 yrs to pursue this restless feeling that I need to venture off to see better things.. yadda yadda yadda. I do hope your journey opens you up to many fantastic opportunities. Hang in there and don’t let the turkeys get you down! I’m going to keep an eye on your blog…Livin’ the dream.
Good luck
DaMoose