Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Transition Reality.

I sit here my last day at starbucks this fall...I am noticing all the changes happening around me. I don't really feel like part of all these transitions, but they are happening anyway.

My room is empty, the walls are bare. I don't know what I am taking away from this particular space I was in.

I never felt at home, the space was sunny and warm...but I rarely felt those emotions while I was there. only 5 months of time has passed...and it felt like a tornado.

I think I am still spining, but this time I am doing it all myself. I'm not sure when or where it will stop.

I want to be excited about my new space....but only time will tell, if it is a good match... I am skeptical.

But there is no turning back, my things will be fully moved by tonight.

I'm not kicking and screaming, but I am kicking the rocks & dust beneath my feet on my way.

Here I go

kreature

No comments: