Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

not a happy blog....

Really worst day ever!!!!

I woke up early with such good intentions...I can't even understand how things turned sour so fast.

It started with not getting a paycheck and it turned into so much more.

So the last week has been a week of work..drunks and more work!

What is it about me...that people relize really quickly how easy I am to manipulate.

Why do I have a tendency to take care of those who can't take care of themselves.

I'm pissed...I deserve so much more....

I'm tired of the smokers, drinker and pill-poppers.

I choose to pull this bullshit florence nightengale role..that people just abuse.

Yes...I am lonely...yes I wish I had someone that I could confide in...But instead...Everyone confides in me and no one takes the time to listen.....It is always about them....

Getting older sucks....I'm not as optomistic as I once was...

I don't believe for a minute...love conquers all...

I don't believe that people are willing to compromise anything for me!

I'm not worth the change and they could care less!

I have cried all day for the confidence I am losing because of the people I have trusted most...

Now I really trust no one...have no one to lift my spirits...

they are all too busy focusing on themselves

Yes...I am angry...and hurt and I'm not really sure why I need to learn this fucking lesson again!

Why do they not recognize...how much I put out there..How hard I am trying...

Really I have had enough...I want to disappear for awhile...So maybe someone will wish I was around!

Fuck off world...Karma...what have you....

I am done!

kreature

1 comment:

stranger in a strange van said...

hey kree,
i'm here, i'm willing to listen, i want to know you, and i love you for who you are. i wish you had someone with you in the flesh who could comfort you, i'm sorry i'm not.
i know it's not enough, but i'm just a phone call or an email away...
love,
lydia