Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

where is the path

Just a few days ago I felt so sure of this path I am on...but the last few days has made me question once again...is this the path for me...it this what my spirit wants or have I made all these decsions based on impulse.

Feel a bit lost in this world I have created for myself, and with my recent bouts of bad Karma, I am questioning my purpose.

I am struggling with friendships, I sleep in my free time and now I am terrified to go out at night.

I want to be paitent with this process...

but I feel like I am losing sight at every turn...

Maybe a coffee with make me feel better...

One cup at a time one day at a time

love kreature

1 comment:

pdurant said...

Kreature - I don't want to sound like your mom...but I have been worried about you since I read your "easy come - easy go" blog posting.

And then when I read "where is the path" today, I knew I had to comment.

If you analyze what happened to you somewhat objectively, and use it as a learning experience, you don't have to have a repeat. You made a couple of ill-advised choices - Going it alone, coming back late, drinking too much, etc...none of which caused the robbery but together they allowed someone to take advantage of your condition while you were basically defenseless. Although losing that much money is dreadful, thank God you were protected from physical injury or worse.

You are seeking something that won't be found in a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. Sometimes God allows things to happen to us to get our attention. Have you considered that possibility?