Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Control issues

So I woke up this morning with a sense of fear...

I have control of so little right now...

I have all these new things I need to put into my body...

heavy antibiotics...a new inhaler...allergy meds...these will all effect my state one way or another

For some this is routine...yet for me it feels like losing control

I'm fighting to stay on top of all of this...but the fear is winning right now...

Anixety...what a terrible state

I want to go back and change everything...I want him here near me...

I'm falling apart and trying to pick-up the pieces...but I'm spinning in circles.

I need to recover....but I have ran out of time.

Hopefully tomarrow will feel less overwhelming

love stinks kreature

No comments: