Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

getting back in to it...

Now that all the drama...planning and preparing is over.

I now need to get back to a routine of work and play.

I have been hiding in my room...feeling alone.

Alone is something that needs to not terrifiy me, but it does right now.

I felt if I really let myself be alone..it would be o.k.

It still makes me sad to wake up alone.

I'm trying to be strong and they say that only time will heal a broken heart.

I'm not sure when I will feel open and happy again.

But for now I will have to fake it for myself and for him.

Did I mention I miss him?

In Singles the movie they say two weeks for every year you were together?

Great eight weeks....crap!

Luckily I go to denver for a doc appointment and get to meet a friend for dinner.

Tomarrow I work!!! Yeah!

not much love...kreature

1 comment:

stranger in a strange van said...

hey love,
it was great to see you tonight! i just read your blog and i love it alot. it's very real and heartfelt. this will help you, i am glad you are doing it. i want to see you soon...
hugs,
lydia