Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I am the responsible party

I have spent my life taking responsiblity for my decisions, my experiences and my faults...almost to a ridiculous measure.



I feel that I am constantly evaluating myself, sometimes I feel lost, sometimes I feel empowered.



I don't believe however that things "happen to me"



All things that do occur are learning experiences, but for me to believe that some thing is trying to send me a sign...that doesn't fly with me.



I don't have control over everything, but I do choose to learn.



If I believed that something else was interfering with my life...I would take it out.



Because that thing has not got me to where I am now, It has not got me to where I am going and It will not support me in the future.



Things happen for a reason....yet I am the driver and I don't need a co-pilot who barley fits into this modern girls life.

If I lived my life based on what "something" is trying to tell me...I would't need to take responsibility for me...I could blame it on the "something".

That's not me I make mistakes, I don't always make the right decisions, I deal with what I have been delt. I don't need something...to tell me anything.

I did realize I had such an audience lately. Thank-you for reading and for the concern.
This bumb in the road is nothing compared to the mountians I have conquered.

love kreature

No comments: