Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

wow...what a week...

This week has been one of the craziest weeks yet;
Last week at this time, my roommate threatened to beat my ass, for asking her to close the patio door while she smoked. She screamed, "You wanna go kree!" Lets go!" I looked at her as if she was crazy and retreated to my local bar, for several hours so I could return home after she was asleep. The following day things were a bit tense...but she chose to write me a note that stated....It was my fault, and that I provoked her sense of violence. This has been the third times she has freaked out on me. The first was over a friend of mine wearing snowboard boots in the house, the second was over feeding the dog a peanut and the patio door was the third. After receiving her note...placing the blame on me...I had had enough! So I confronted her....what part of her threatening me was my fault...once again she lied and yelled and claimed that I was responsible for her actions. I continued to defend myself and tell her how uncalled for her actions were. As we were in a heated argument she screams.."This is domestic disturbance....I am going to call the cops!" Realizing that one she is full of shit and two that she is irrational...I go to my room to escape her B.S. I call a trusted friend and vent to her...within five minutes the crazy bitch is at my door screaming "quit talking about me you slut! I'm calling the cops!" Finally, I laugh and tell her to go ahead and call the cops....big threat! This week I have spent my time tiptoeing in and out of my room to avoid her. I have spoken to our third invisible roommate as we plan on finding a way to kick her out. Yet we both know that she cannot handle criticism, so we will need to plan accordingly and quickly.

I am not sure where all my good luck has gone to...every road feels like a prickly brick wall.
I continue to hope that things will improve...but it may be awhile.
However, my mood has changed a bit this week...my mood swings are mellow.
I feel a bit calmer.
Even though my friends that are close to me in vincinity are a bit dull, i have continued to trust my friends that have been with me the longest, even though they are pretty far away.
even Dan managed to give me a sense of friendship that I don't think I have appreciated before.
Spring is right around the corner...I can't believe the season is almost over.
Growth is in the air, however,

I need to be mindful that patience is essential for the recognition of my own progress which in it's season leads to the harvest of the self -Jera-
kreature

No comments: