Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ides of March

Spring is coming on quickly and my luck doesn't seem to change much...

After getting with the landlord about my roommate he gave her thirty days to move...but then she rolled her vehicle and now has asked for a extension...who knows how long this could last.

She is back to her cheery self talking my ear off and testing my boundaries...and patience.

Really more lessons on patience...

I have been once again, trying to build relationships and as soon as I start to get them to open up, they surprise me with a new kind of crazy. Same crazy, different face.....really!?

However, I am spending more time riding and letting somethings bounce off a bit more.

But I am still looking for good friends and a focused purpose...maybe as I start to let go of the control. This will fall where they may....everything happens for a reason.


It is a full moon...it is beautiful and a great signal of a new cycle;

Ansuz...Signals

That what is happening is timely to your process. Consider the uses of adversity.

Interesting.....kreature

No comments: