Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

twisted

I did not want to face the world today.

I have spent the last few days hiding due to my black-eye

After three days I decided enough was enough and I would get out of the house.

I was out for a total of five hours...and it was was a shit-show

The local patrons gave be a bit of hope at first as they joked..."if there is a man in this valley that gave you that shiner...he will be in a world of hurt".

I considered, taking revenge on many of the men in the valley...but I gave no one a name and explained I was at fault...yet the excuse "I fell" only deepens there suspicions.

Then I meet a new girlfriend at the bar....she whines over my eye...as I am feeling guilty about karma....She says to me, ya'know, sometimes things just happen.

I don't know if I believe her, so many things bad things have been happening around me.

I'm twisted up inside and crumble to the ground when I am betrayed again.

I had a manic dream of blood, body fluids and chaos and as I tried to dial 911 my phone fell apart in my hands...What was I to do.

I feel this way out of control, unable to help anyone and purely helpless...for them and myself.

I'm not so sure it is going to get better....but hopefully as I make better choices...my karma will come along.

kreature

No comments: