Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

If I was a bear.....

The last few days I have spent hibernating...feeling a light cold coming on...I choose to disappear into my little cave, of my beautiful organic queen mattress, several cups of tea...and cable t.v.

As I disappear into this cave....everyone demands...my attention, my phone rings 3 times before 9 am.

I politely, tell them all...not today.

The day is spent napping, eating, and napping.

I realize that at one time...this is all ever did...i hid.

Yet now it is a comfort that I need to take for myself.

Sick or not....I should remember how simple my life can be when I am honest and open with the people that demand things of me a simple no....will always do...

I crawling out of my cave to start another day in this area of valleys and mountains...will I be climbing or descending today?

kreature

No comments: