Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It is still about him

They say time heals all wounds....but this one just won't heal...

I feel like I keep opening it up, scratching it...making it bleed.

I can't figure out how to get it to heal...

I want to move on...

but I can't, won't, or

wish i could

Still look back and see the dinners, adventures and the love...

funny how time seems to change the reality of the past...I can barely remember the bad times.

I cry after every phone call, I wake up at night alone, and I am fully crazy, when I hear he has a girl.

And when he slips and tells me he loves me...I beg for our life back.

It is so raw...still.

Time...tick...tock...7 months later...tick...tock.

If I don't heal soon...it could turn into a scar.

kreature

No comments: