Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Really..hey kid!

Last night I spent some time at 4 eagle ranch, providing the authentic colorado experience. It left me feeling happy and glad to be in Colorado.

In high sprirts I decided to go to Joes for a beer. I ran into a few friends...yet the mexicans, drunk men and wanna be's were in full stalker mode. I had one yell hey kid to me across the bar. I thought "is he serious!" I let him know he was not so charming. And there was the toothless meixcan, who had to let me know that he was single and both my friends had girlfriends..so I was barking up the wronge tree and then he took it to an inapproriate level, but talking about sex and how my tattoo related to it. Really? I need mexican repellent...it is so old. Before the night was over...i was bullied into taking an older mans card and told to report to him about a date within three days. He was so drunk...I don't think he will even remember me..or so I hope. There was another incident, where a young buck...walked by me and ran his finger down my back...without any reason.

I can't figure it out. I have dressed to kill many nights and have been ignored. Last night I was wearing the oldest sweater I own, my hair was up server style and I (according to my standards) looked like crap.

What has happened to buying a girl a drink...having a conversation you can remember, and politely asking to see her again. Oh the bar scence is soo lame!
I'm going to spend the day looking for a place, kissing up to the SOS org. and hopefully go to dinner later. We will see....was it a full moon last night? It sure felt like it!

Kreature

No comments: