Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Friday, September 19, 2008

It is never what it seems

It seems the moment I think things are moving in the right direction...something stops the progress. This week it is a waiting game for my new place....the new place is currenlty on hold..because they are choosing to continue to show the place to other people.

My new vehicle is starting to be a pain...it looks like I may need a new transmission (the one thing I really hate replacing cuz' it is so fucking expensive!)

And it looks as if I will be jobless from Oct.12-Nov.12....I am trying to come up with a plan...but very little is presenting itself at the moment. I have commited to 3 hours on mondays at vail rec....but that is 12 hours for the month...sometimes this valley makes me crazy.

I always wonder if this was the right move...but I'm sure it will all work itself out.

Here is hoping for the best.....

Kreature

No comments: