Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sunny

Good morning! Another morning spent at Star$. Today my mood is light cuz' there are no customers and we are sitting around drinking coffee and listening to music. It's an easy way to start the day.

Yesterday I started my afterschool aide job. They are all tiny 5-8 year-olds. A small group with lots of freeplay and about 30min of homework time...It is too easy!

I think I found my new place. It's an apt across the steet from my current place. I have a small bedroom, my own half bath and a porch. I think I'm gettting a good deal for 275 dollars less than what I pay now. It will mean another cycle of simplifing my life...but that is always in order!

I will be living with two low-key women who both have boyfriends, so it should be less stress and easy livin'....I'm glad.

I'm still looking for a job or plan for mid-october to mid-november...hopefully I can come up with something.

It's all gravvyy

Kreature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey homie, i hear washington is nice that time of the year! i'm afraid i wouldn't be good company though, i am gone all the time. i do, however, have a great guest room! as for your mood, i speculate that it is purely seasonal...this too shall pass.