Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Insanity

A friend defined insanity as...doing things the same way and expecting a different result.

It crawled under my skin and lived there for a few days.

I was offended and hurt that he would be so harsh...or accuse me of not doing this right.

The solution was to manifest all the things in my life to be right.

I didn't buy it, again it was back to me being accountable in every way for everything.

Like I'm not trying hard enough, thinking deliberately, or choosing the right actions.

When I really pondered it...I wanted to give myself another chance to try a different approach.

Then I pulled the rune Mannaz-The Self; The starting point is the self. The Self is required to balance the self. Nothing in excess. Be in the world but not of it. Only clarity, willingness to change, is effective now.

So I have decided to spend the next week being with myself...no bars...no going out...just being alone...I may hate it, I'm sure I will sleep a lot, but I need to be with me. Hopefully I will spend more time finding things to do...

My crazy roommate moves out tomorrow, I hope to reclaim my apartment...my new roommate is a young 25 year-old....but he should be ok.

Spring...I'm going to ease into it...

one week...next Thursday.

We will see how I do making a commitment to myself.

kreature

No comments: