Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sorry..I didn't realize

A month has past.....since my last post.

The ski season is over and on a rainy Sunday like today it feels like Spring.

I have been busy, last month I earned my Wilderness First Responder Certification; it will open opportunities for camps next summer.

This summer I am sticking with the Meet the Wilderness gig....

It has already provided two weeks of work; taking forth graders to Colorado National Monument.

It has been fun hiking, climbing, camping and chasing lizards in the desert.

I still find so much joy in work where I can travel and play.

When I return home, I appreciate my life.

I have been hanging with the locals @ my favorite spot.

It is good...now I am off to Puerto Rico to visit my padre and friends in St. Thomas.

New friends have helped me a ton in the last month and old friends have reappeared.

"make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold;
a circle is round it has no end, that is how long I will be your friend!"
just a simple song that the 4th graders taught me :)

kreature

No comments: