Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring yet???

So my week of self searching didn't lead to much.....

It was lonely and boring and no new hobbies entered into my week.

I feel like I need a big change.

A few days left of the season has left me feeling...displaced.

I don't want to serve another f'ing customer at Sbucks.

I don't want to spend another minute working...

I would like to know why I feel so unmotivated this week.

I'm not unhappy...I'm just a bit bored!!!

I do have big plans for the next month.

I will be camping this time next week with my spring gig...once my spring gig is up I get to travel to puerto rico to visit my padre..however...I think it would be more fun if I had a travel companion.

I have never found a true travel companion...my friend jess is pretty close...but that is beacuse she ownes a VWbus.

I'm tired of my whinning..aren't you?

Which is why even this blog gets a bit tired and a bit to much effort..

WAAAA....WAAAA...WAAAA

kreature

No comments: