Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Friday, May 22, 2009

an oddity about men

Last night I had a dream about DJ, it hit me like a brick.

I was searching for him, in apt buildings full of beds and people.

I was stopping people and begging them...where is he where has he gone?

I think I knew he was far away, but I kept feeling that I was catching glimpses of him.

It was unsettling.

On an entirely different note,
I've decided men are like ice cream
some flavors are good, but I would not go back for seconds.
some are new & exciting, but they are usually on limited edition,
so you never know when you will get a chance to have it again.
many are great, so you can always fall back on those flavors in a pinch.
I keep looking for the one that will blow my mind!

It's been a quiet cloudy day...I have enjoyed it.

kreature

No comments: