Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Off-season is over!!!

I am so thankful that I have made it through another trying off-season...this one had to be one of the worst.

There were so many moody peaks and descents.

I am really glad...I made it through.

Now I need to be up at dawn throwing on my gear and hitting the snowy slope...everyday!

Drinking everyday(or every other day) will be something left behind...i hope.

However, I have made great friends with the bartenders...so I still may show at happy hour..now and again.

It has been a month since I have dropped birth control.....It is a relief...I have been less moody this month than in YEARS!!!

I feel confident that I am on the right path, I think it is funny that snow brings me back to what I know I am.

That's right bring on the snow!

No comments: