Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Thankful

I'm thankful for my friends, they provide such insight. They reminded me who I am and who I can become.

I'm thankful for the new friends I have met, they continue to reach out to me even when I take a step back.

I'm thankful for a sense of purpose as I start my first day of snowboard school. I am thankful that I can start a new routine and a new sense of valuing me.

I'm thankful for a fellow blogger who posted this; Money is a symbol that represents goods and services--it has no inherent value, whereas you inhabit in your being all the value that there is in the universe.

Happy thanksgiving...may we all open ourselves to new friends and experiences and cherish the memories of the past.

No comments: