Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wow...starbucks customers...WOW

So as I continue my selfless act of serving coffee to evey dick, jane and asshole, I find republicans more vocal than ever. Like today...Hello over the hill couple from St. Paul? Can I please get you your triple, nonfat, 2 splenda, half soy and nonfat, 2 pump sugar free, extra hot Latte'! Idle chat; your from minneapolis? Me too...will you be there for the St.Paul DNC? Their response..no we are going to stay as far away from it as possible...we don't want to catch anything from THOSE people! HAHAHAHA.... Me; wide-eyed biting my tounge until it was about to bleed.... In my head i'm screaming

ARE YOU AFRAID OF CATCHING AN OPEN MIND!!!!

Oh goodness...for the sake of all insanity....Can Obama please win this election. For nothing more that watching republicans mouths drop! PLEASE

I won't spend a ton of time here being political...but really some people are unbelieveable...Seriously!

kreature

1 comment:

Duh said...

it was the republican convention in St. Paul. .. are you sure they weren't talking about catching something from Republicans?