Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BAD habits!

I remember when I was young my bad habits were biting my finger nails, interrupting people when they were talking and drinking tons of mountain dew. Those habits were easy to break; I painted my nails, listen to what people had to say and switched to juice.

Now I have bad habits that I have had for 10 years; Eating a big dessert right before bed, ignoring my health problems and using a green plant to defeat bordem, tears and any other uncomfortable feelings.

I now have the oppurtunity to change these habits. My life will be doing a 180 in the next few weeks. I will be losing a boyfriend, moving into a house with roomates and start my dream job for the summer. All of these things will require a new sense of independence.

Which makes for a great chance to change these things. I remember hearing somewhere if you can get through 30 days of not giving in to your habit you will be successful! I have tried for the last week and truly failed!

So this week I will work on 3 habits;
1-Every morning do a BD and blog
2-I will have night time tea at 8:30 and not eat another sweet!
3-4:20 I will go for a walk.

It's not a perfect list but it is a good start. I'm not good at drastic measures...I'm more of a baby stepper. Hopefully this week will be a bit more successful than last.

love kreature

No comments: