Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

another sunday morning...

Morning!

I have spent the last few days with MTW co-workers. They are a cool bunch of people.
It was fun to reconnect with the ones of last summer, it was easy to chat with the ones I had worked with this spring, and the new faces have new experiences and ideas.

My social circles seem to have taken an odd turn.
The drama upon returning to the valley was a bit of a shock.
I'm trying to keep them from crossing, but this is a very small valley.


So I hope to hide out for a few days,
I leave on our staff wilderness trip on thursday.
I can't wait to get back in the woods.

Today I have an easy morning, an afternoon shift at Sbucks...
and tonight I can chill at home.

Fehu; Dispossessions ranging from trivial to severe. What do I need to learn from this? Recognize where my true nourishment lies.

kreature

No comments: