Sunshine Adventures

Enjoy Life...Be Happy!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

the harsh reality

I can't tell you how difficult the transition is from the peaceful wilderness to reality can be. When we returned to the the van after five days in the wilderness. Even the movement of the van was too much for us. Even the kids I had spent time with...told me I feel like we are moving too fast can you slow down? Then there is the radio it was almost overwhelming to be presented with such noise! I love music, but trying to adjust to all the new noises and sensations was difficult. One of the kids even got car sick going 30mpr.

Only an hour after reaching home all the weirds of reality...started to show...roomates drinking beer and sake, eating fried food. The phone call to remind me what I had left behind a few days earlier....a cell phone bill that needs to be payed.

While the rest you were getting on with your lives, I was able to pause mine...climbing, camping and creating memories with kids that will always stick with me.

The simplicity of life on trial...makes this reality seem unecessary...overbearing and harsh.

I know I will adjust... I always do.

But I can say now that I am glad I have a quiet trial to escape to.

love kreature

No comments: